All rights reserved. All images, language, and electronic media are the intellectual property of A7 Security Hunters Cybersecurity Certifications and cannot be used or reproduced without express permission from A7 Security Hunters Cyber Security Certifications. © A7 Security Hunters Cybersecurity Certifications 2023
A7 Security Hunters Disclaimer
- Your usage of this website constitutes your agreement to the following terms:a7securityhunters.com is a site related to Computer Security and not a site that promotes hacking / cracking / software piracy.
- The articles, tutorial and demo provided on A7 Security Hunters is for informational and educational purpose only, and for those who’re willing and curious to know and learn about Ethical Hacking, Security and Penetration Testing. Any time the word “Hacking” that is used on this site shall be regarded as Ethical Hacking.
- Do not attempt to violate the law with anything contained here. If you planned to use the content for illegal purpose, then please leave this site immediately! We will not be responsible for your any illegal actions. Neither administration of this website, the authors of this material, or anyone else affiliated in any way, is going to accept responsibility for your actions.
- The misuse of the information in this website can result in criminal charges brought against the persons in question. The authors and a7securityhunters.com will not be held responsible in the event any criminal charges be brought against any individuals misusing the information in this website to break the law.
- You shall not misuse the information to gain unauthorised access. However you may try out these hacks on your own computer at your own risk. Performing hack attempts (without permission) on computers that you do not own is illegal.
- The site holds no responsibility for the contents found in the user comments since we do not monitor them. However we may remove any sensitive information present in the user comments upon request. Neither the creator nor Hackers Terminal is responsible for the comments posted on this website.
- This site contains materials that can be potentially damaging or dangerous. If you do not fully understand something on this site, then GO OUT OF HERE! Refer to the laws in your province/country before accessing, using, or in any other way utilizing these materials. These materials are for educational and research purposes only.
- All the information on this site are meant for developing Hacker Defense attitude among the users and help preventing the hack attacks. A7 Security Hunters insists that these information shall not be used for causing any kind of damage directly or indirectly. However you may try these codes on your own computer at your own risk.
- We believe only in White Hat Hacking. On the other hand we condemn Black Hat Hacking. We reserve the right to modify the Disclaimer at any time without notice.
- We publish various opinions, articles and videos. We provide visitors to our site with the opportunity to communicate on the portal - you can comment on publications and add your own. Have a nice chat!
mostly all free tools comes with backdoor for seacurity reason use our published tools in rdp or vmware.
- Hacking without permission is illegal. This website is strictly educational for learning about cyber-security in the areas of ethical hacking and penetration testing so that we can protect ourselves against real hackers.
- cyber security course are for educational purposes and security awareness. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statutes that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational, or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.